Universal Physician and Telemedicine uses the secure Amwell virtual office platform for patients. To access, you will need to follow the instructions below –
1. Access the Virtual Office site here to register as a New Patient.
2. Enter your Patient Details and Information and Sign Up as a New user.
3. Once Registered, you will be able to select Universal Physician as your care provider and Schedule an appointment either from the dropdown menu, or by clicking “Schedule Appointment” underneath the Universal Physician Option. (If you prefer to schedule by phone, call 1-(844)-SEE-DOCS (1-844-733-3627) and ask for Universal Physician.)
4. After clicking “Schedule Appointment” you will be able to Choose Provider below and Schedule your appointment on the Calendar at your selected time.
5. You will be asked to enter your Payment Information and will be scheduled for a Video Conference Call at your selected time with your physician that you can take on your computer through the amwell virtual office, or by downloading their app and going through a mobile device if you prefer.
6. During the time of your scheduled appointment you will be able to start your video conference call by hitting the “Start Visit” button.